Monday, December 31, 2012

A New Year's Prayer

 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. Ephesians 6:18-19


As we anticipate stepping into the new year, many of us are busy at self examinations and making New Year's resolution, here's a prayer for you and me, to help guide us on our journey into the new year. 


I pray for boldness, though fear tries to take the best out of us; I pray that everyday of this new year, you may hold your head up high and take a step towards your destiny. 

I pray for joy; do not let situations get in the way of you experiencing great joy!

I pray for a willing heart, willing to let God take control, willing to let others in, willing to love and willing to forgive

I pray that you will let go; let the past remain the past, do not let the mistakes of the past dictate your today and rob you of your tomorrow 

I pray for confidence, the confidence to take a step even when your cheerleaders are few 

I pray for great vision; trust in God your visions will come to pass

I pray that you are surrounded by love, people who believe in you and truly want the best for you

I pray for courage, be strong and courageous to walk through the doors God has opened for you

I pray for resources; that God will provide for everything you need to succeed

I pray for financial blessings and as God blesses you financially, I pray you will exercise great discipline and bless others in return

I pray for great success to accomplish all of your goals in 2013 and beyond.

I pray that you will create the time to spend with God daily; there's no success without God! 

I pray that if and when you have failed, you will not take failure as defeat. I pray you will have enough strength and courage for just one more step. 

Let us step in 2013 with great expectation that God will see us through this next season of our lives. Let us take a bold step into the new year! 


Happy new year 2013!  Bonne Anne!!!

Provided by ElevateHer international Ministries  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment