Friday, May 14, 2010

Taking Chances


After months of contemplating and years of writing in my journal, I've taken the plunge to start a new blog. I don't know if you all are ready for me to share my deep and innermost thoughts as I freely write in my journal but you'll get a synopsis of it. I was born and raised in Haiti up until the fifth grade and since then I've been living a complicated life as a foreigner, sometimes American but all of the time Haitian. You probably can pick it up from my accent or maybe not; some say I don't but it's here especially when I'm upset.

Why taking chances? It's simple, life is not worth living outside of taking chances. Don't you get tired of playing it safe and always wondering what's on the other side of the door? Plunging is hard and sometimes debilitating but it is very important that you take that chance, go through the open door that God has opened for you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing, sharing and vogueing!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete